The contents of this website are made available under a Creative Commons licence.
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the work to www.believethesign.com (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar licence to this one.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the licence terms of this work.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the webmaster.
- The author's moral rights are retained in this licence.
More information is available on the Creative Commons website.
The detailed terms of the license are available here.
If you find a copyright infringement
All of the sermons of William Branham are in the public domain.
This website was initially put together by a number of people who acted as editors. It is possible that they copied something from a website without attribution. If you are the owner of information and believe that we have violated your copyrighted material, please contact us. We will then examine the situation and take action if needed. The most helpful piece of information you can provide is a URL or other reference to what you believe may be the source of the text.
If the editor was, in fact, the author of the text that is published elsewhere under different terms, that does not affect their right to post it here under the GFDL. Also, sometimes you will find text elsewhere on the Web that was copied from this website.
Finally, we have copied some material from various Wikipedia articles and, where we have done this, we have tried to indicate attribution.
If you are the owner of content hosted on this website without your permission
If you are the owner of content that is being used on this website without your permission, then you may request the page be immediately removed. We will try to expedite such requests; however, as all of the editors are volunteers, it may take some time for the page to be deleted. We will, of course, need some evidence to support your claim of ownership.
Fair use materials
All original text on this website is distributed under the CCL. Occasionally, articles on this website may include images, sounds, or text quotes used under the fair use doctrine of U.S. Copyright law or the fair dealing clauses of the Canadian Copyright Act.